Saturday 26 May 2012

"Chinglish" -ungrammatical & nonsensical English !!


For those who don’t know, "Chinglish" is English translated from Chinese badly.
What motivated me to write about "China English" is this -
Wondering?? My cousin  bought a set of make-up brushes(needless to say –Made in China) recently, and we were astounded to read what was written behind the pack - 


I insist the readers to read the text in the image carefully.......‘The Best Use of Date’...??!!!!! Oh my god!!! Rofl !!
I have never been to China but have heard loads about it. And one thing that i would like to share is that- it is an absolute delight to watch the Shanghai public signs :P -










Hilarious as hell!! Isn't it?? 
After reading the Chinglish , only one song is running on my mind - 
"Why dis Kolaveri"??!! Seriously!!!! Why killing such a beautiful language like English??!!!!

Next time you want to have a hearty laugh, go get a chinese product and read the english text that is written on it!!!
God bless the Chinese!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment